Friday, August 26, 2011

Work thoughts

I think I find it a lil awkward that out of all the white people I work with, who I greet/acknowledge on a more than regular basis, there's ONE black guy on the floor I work on and I feel like I avoid him. I mean, I almost go out of my way to find out what Phil, Mark, and Nick are doing over the weekend, but I have absolutely NO idea what this black dude's name is to even begin to ask if he's even going to have a weekend. What gives? Has this little bit of exposure to corporate America exposed me for the true Uncle Tom that I am? Or is it that I'm just not comfortable with how tight his pants are? SUPER tight, by the way! I dunno. Maybe I'm over analyzing and should get back to work. I've got deadlines to meet.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. I think that you are just a racist. All jokes aside, I know how you feel. I've found myself on the opposite side of the spectrum at times. But hey, its probably just the pants.

    ReplyDelete