Sunday, May 29, 2011

I don't know

So, I'm a lil upset right now. Not the kind of upset I would be if someone stole my wallet or shot my monkey, but just kinda like WTF?! So, I have this... we'll call her "friend" who has been having issues with allergies and sinuses almost all week. As a friend and a good Samaritan, must to the chagrin of my gas tank, I've been going to her place to make sure she's been cool. Brought some meds to her and generally took care of her. So today I go to pick up my daughter from her grandma's house and after about 5 min of being there, my allergies start going off like a 35 yr old woman,'s biological clock. HEAVY! What the hell? Did my friend pass on her sinus and allergy issues to me? Is that possible? I don't know. All I know at this point is that these generic meds are NOT working as much as this Guinness is. That's gotta be an issue SOMEWHERE... Right?

Oh yeah...


No comments:

Post a Comment